Hi! You've reached our website for customers based outside of the United States.
Make the move to Plus500US in order to start your Futures trading journey!
Through which subsidiaries does Plus500 operate?
Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services licence from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (Licence No. CMS100648-1).
- Plus500IL Ltd is registered in Israel and licensed to operate a trading platform.
- Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
- Plus500EE AS is authorised and regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority (Licence No. 4.1-1/18).
- Plus500AE Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (F005651).
Plus500 does not claim to be an official academic institution that has received recognition from any country/government.