Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
- Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
- Plus500IL Ltd is registered in Israel and licenced to operate a trading platform.
- Plus500SEY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (Licence No. SD039).
To learn more about our various subsidiaries and account features, click here.