Who We Are
The Plus500 trading platform is offered by Plus500UK Ltd, a UK based company with its main offices located in the city of London. The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to offer Contracts For Difference (CFD). The company is a rapidly growing CFD provider in Europe and Asia and currently offers its portfolio of over 1000 instruments to over a million clients.
When you open an account, Plus500UK Ltd will hold your funds on a segregated basis, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's client money rules.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Plus500 strives to give every client the ability to efficiently trade any financial product around the globe including: Shares, ETFs, Indices, Commodities and Currencies.
Plus500 is a multi-asset trading platform. Our wide coverage includes UK, US, European and Asian exchanges.
To provide our clients with the optimum trading platform, we have built strong execution relationships with many of the world’s largest international banks. These relationships offer the benefits of increased size of deals, better prices and superior execution which, in turn, we pass onto our clients. Clients can also connect to our trading platform on multiple devices, from PCs to Macs to iPhone and Android smartphones and tablets.
Plus500 believes in:
Transparency – we make it clear to our clients exactly what they get and what they pay for. We pay no commission to our providers therefore our clients don't pay any commissions. It’s what we expect from our providers, it’s what our clients get from us.
Professionalism – our product is designed with enhanced security ensuring safe and seamless trading. It’s what we expect from our providers, it’s what our clients get from us.
The Human Side - With over a million signups, Plus500 is operated by a dynamic group of programmers. We have our ups and downs and successes and failures, just like you. Keep faith in yourself, don't change your behavior and continue going forward. It’s what we expect from our providers, it’s what our clients get from us.
Plus500US Ltd, 2 Pierce Pl Itasca, IL 60143, USA.
Full details are available on request. The disputes body to which Plus500 is affiliated is:
The UK Financial Ombudsman
South Quay Plaza
183, Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
Communication with customers and unsolicited approaches
All communication with customers is done in writing, either by email or live chat. To contact Plus500 by email, you should fill in the form available on the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address that you specified in the form.
Any other emails claiming to be from Plus500 are deemed to be fraudulent. Make sure you are only visiting Plus500’s official website - www.plus500.com, and using Plus500’s official app available on Google Play, App Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Microsoft Store. Note that Plus500 does not have a sales department or a call center.Plus500 will never contact customers by phone with a request to deposit funds.
Plus500 does not offer investment advice to its clients.