Hi! You've reached our website for customers based outside of the United States.
Make the move to Plus500US in order to start your Futures trading journey!
Plus500 is a global multi-asset fintech group operating proprietary technology-based trading platforms. Plus500 offers customers a range of trading products, including Contracts for Difference (“CFDs”) and Share dealing, and in the United States, Plus500US offers futures trading. Plus500 has a premium listing on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PLUS) and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
Who We Are
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648). The company currently offers a portfolio of over 2,800 instruments. Plus500SG Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Plus500 Ltd, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies (PLUS).
When you open an account, Plus500SG Pte Ltd will hold your funds in a segregated bank account, which separates customer funds from the company's funds.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- 2008 The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- 2009 Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- 2010 Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- 2011 Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- 2012 Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- 2013 Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- 2014 Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2015 Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- 2016 Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- 2017 Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- 2018 Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- 2020 Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- 2021 Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- 2022 Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648).
Plus500SG Pte Ltd | 1 Temasek Avenue, Millenia Tower #37-03 | Singapore 039192.
Communication with customers and unsolicited approaches
All communication with customers is done either by telephone (i.e. +65 3138 9075 or +65 3138 1300) or in writing by email, live chat or via our official WhatsApp and social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). To contact Plus500 by email, you should fill in the form available on the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address that you specified in the form.
Only emails received from the plus500.com domain are legitimate email communications from Plus500. Any other emails claiming to be from Plus500 are deemed to be fraudulent.
Make sure you are only visiting Plus500’s official website - www.plus500.com, and using Plus500’s official app available on Google Play, App Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Microsoft Store. Note that Plus500 does not have a call center. For telecommunication, Plus500 will only contact its customers via its official telephone numbers i.e. +65 3138 9075 and +65 3138 1300. Plus500 does not offer investment advice to its clients.