Who We Are
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648). The company currently offers a portfolio of over 2,800 instruments. Plus500SG Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Plus500 Ltd, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies (PLUS).
When you open an account, Plus500SG Pte Ltd will hold your funds in a segregated bank account, which separates customer funds from the company's funds.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd | 1 Temasek Avenue, Millenia Tower #37-03 | Singapore 039192.
Communication with customers and unsolicited approaches
All communication with customers is done either by telephone (i.e. +65 6320 1111 or +65 6320 1119) or in writing by email, live chat or via our official WhatsApp and social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter). To contact Plus500 by email, you should fill in the form available on the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address that you specified in the form.
Any other emails claiming to be from Plus500 are deemed to be fraudulent. Make sure you are only visiting Plus500’s official website - www.plus500.com, and using Plus500’s official app available on Google Play, App Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Microsoft Store. Note that Plus500 does not have a call center.For telecommunication, Plus500 will only contact its customers via its official telephone numbers i.e. +65 6320 1111 and +65 6320 1119.
Plus500 does not offer investment advice to its clients.