Who We Are
Plus500IL Ltd is a company registered in Israel, licensed to operate a trading platform from the Israel Securities Authority. It should be noted that the authorisation given by the ISA to operate the trading platform does not constitute a confirmation in relation to the quality of trading, the trading instruments offered in the platform, or a confirmation that the investment is safe or recommended. Plus500 Ltd is listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, and headquartered in Haifa.
When you open an account, Plus500IL Ltd will hold your funds on a segregated bank account, which separates customer funds from the company's funds.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Menachem Begin 125 Tel Aviv, Israel.
Public Company Reports
To review the public company reports, click here.
We are obliged to put in place internal procedures for handling complaints fairly and promptly. You may submit a complaint to us by letter or by email. We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint promptly following receipt.
Communication with Customers
To communicate with Plus500, customers should fill in the form available in the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address the customer specified in the Request Form.