Who We Are
The Plus500 trading platform is offered by Plus500EE AS. Therefore, Plus500EE AS is the issuer and seller of the financial products described or available on this website. Plus500EE AS is an Estonian based company with its offices located in Tallinn. The company is authorised and regulated by the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority (EFSA), with licence no. 4.1-1/18, to offer Contracts For Difference (CFDs) in various underlying products. The company is a rapidly growing CFD provider and currently offers a portfolio of over 2800 instruments. Plus500EE AS is a subsidiary of Plus500 Ltd, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, and headquartered in Haifa.
When you open an account, Plus500EE AS will hold your funds on a segregated basis, in accordance with the client funds protection rules under the Estonian Securities Market Act.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Plus500EE AS is a company registered in Estonia (registration number 16128206) specialising in Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in commodities, cryptocurrencies, shares, currencies, indices, ETFs and options.
Plus500EE AS, Pärnu mnt 31-58, 10119 Tallinn, Estonia.
As an EFSA regulated investment firm we are obliged to put in place internal procedures for handling Client Complaints fairly and promptly. You may submit any Complaint you may have in respect of the services provided by Plus500EE AS via the contact us page on our website, addressed to the Customer Support Department. This page is also available through the “Help” menu on the Plus500 Trading Platform. Please make sure to include the word “Complaint” in the Subject field of the ‘Contact Us’ form.
We will send you a written acknowledgement of your complaint promptly following receipt. Further information regarding our Complaints Handling Procedures can be found in Clause 31 of the User Agreement.
Communication with customers and unsolicited approaches
All communication with customers is done in writing, either by email or live chat. To contact Plus500 by email, you should fill in the form available on the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address that you specified in the form.
Any other emails claiming to be from Plus500 are deemed to be fraudulent. Make sure you are only visiting Plus500’s official website - www.plus500.com, and using Plus500’s official app available on Google Play, App Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Microsoft Store. Note that Plus500 does not have a sales department or a call center.Plus500 will never contact customers by phone with a request to deposit funds.
Plus500 does not offer investment advice to its clients.