Hi! You've reached our website for customers based outside of the United States.
Make the move to Plus500US in order to start your Futures trading journey!
Plus500 is a global multi-asset fintech group operating proprietary technology-based trading platforms. Plus500 offers customers a range of trading products, including Contracts for Difference (“CFDs”) and Share dealing, and in the United States, Plus500US offers futures trading. Plus500 has a premium listing on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PLUS) and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
Who We Are
Plus500AE Ltd is a UAE based company with its offices located in the DIFC, Dubai. The company is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA), with licence no. F005651, holding a category 4 license with a 'Retail' endorsement, and is not authorized to hold client assets or client money. Plus500AE Ltd is responsible for facilitating the opening of trading accounts and offering of CFD services by Plus500CY Ltd. The company currently offers a portfolio of over 2800 instruments. Plus500AE Ltd is a subsidiary of Plus500 Ltd, a company listed on the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, and headquartered in Haifa.Company Information
When you open an account, Plus500CY Ltd will hold your funds on a segregated basis, in accordance with the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission's client money rules.Client Money Protection
Objectives & Vision
We are continually strengthening our position as a multi-asset fintech group over time by expanding our core product offering to new and existing markets, launching new trading and financial products, and deepening our engagement with customers.
Plus500 operates across products, devices, and countries to provide our clients with reliable and intuitive access to financial opportunities.
We consistently strive for excellence when it comes to our products and our team. With state-of-the-art proprietary technology and a customer-centric approach, our users are assured of a best-in-class trading service experience.
- 2008 The original Plus500 Group is founded, launching its first PC-based online trading platform.
- 2009 Plus500 begins its Affiliates Marketing program.
- 2010 Plus500 launches its first web app, providing trading access to Mac, Linux, and smartphone users.
- Plus500 expands abroad, as subsidiary Plus500UK begins operations in London, England.
- 2011 Plus500 Group launches its first iPhone and iPad application.
- Plus500 becomes the highest-rated CFD trading app on Apple's App Store.
- 2012 Plus500 Group brings its app to Android smartphones and tablets.
- Plus500AU subsidiary begins operations in Sydney, Australia.
- 2013 Plus500 Ltd goes public on the London Stock Exchange.
- 2014 Plus500 enters the European market as Plus500CY subsidiary begins operations in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2015 Plus500IL subsidiary begins operations in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Plus500 signs a sponsorship deal with Spanish football club Atlético de Madrid.
- 2016 Plus500BOS subsidiary begins operations in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Plus500 enters the New Zealand market.
- 2017 Plus500SG subsidiary begins operations in Singapore.
- Plus500 enters the South African market.
- Customer base reaches 10 million.
- 2018 Plus500 Ltd’s ordinary shares move to the London Stock Exchange’s Main Market for Listed Companies, joining the UK FTSE 250 index.
- 2020 Plus500 signs sponsorship agreements with football clubs BSC Young Boys, Atalanta B.C., and Legia Warsaw.
- Plus500’s financial technology group defines a new vision for the company.
- Plus500SEY begins operations in Victoria, Seychelles.
- 2021 Plus500 opens a new Research & Development facility in Tel Aviv.
- Plus500Invest brings share trading to customers.
- Plus500 completes its first acquisition deal of CTS and Cunningham Commodities and enters the American market.
- Customer base reaches 20 million.
- 2022 Plus500 expands to the Japanese market.
- Plus500 launches its new global branding campaign featuring Emmy award-winning actor, Kieffer Sutherland.
- Plus500 begins Futures Trading operations in the U.S. with TradeSniper.
- Plus500 signs sponsorship deal with the Chicago Bulls.
Plus500AE Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (F005651). Plus500AE Ltd is a company registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (Commercial License CL 6224) and has permission to arrange deals in investments.
Plus500AE Ltd's registered office is at Gate Village 4, Level 1, Unit 109-110, DIFC, Dubai UAE.
As a DFSA-regulated investment firm we are obliged to put in place internal procedures for handling Client Complaints fairly and promptly. You may submit any Complaint you may have in respect of the services provided by Plus500AE Ltd via the contact us page on our website, addressed to the Customer Support Department. Please make sure to include the word “Complaint” in the Subject field of the ‘Contact Us’ form.
We will send you a written acknowledgment of your complaint promptly following receipt. Further information regarding our Complaints Handling Procedures can be found in Clause 16 of the Client Contract.
Communication with customers and unsolicited approaches
All communication with customers is done in writing, either by email or live chat. To contact Plus500AE by email, you should fill in the form available on the “Contact Us” page (the "Request Form"). Following the submission of the Request Form, Plus500AE Ltd’s response will be sent by email directly to the email address that you specified in the form.
Only emails received from either the plus500.com domain or from the Plus500.com or plus500.ae or plus500.com.cy domain are legitimate email communications from Plus500. Any other emails claiming to be from Plus500 are deemed to be fraudulent.
Make sure you are only visiting Plus500AE Ltd’s official website - www.plus500.com, and using Plus500’s official app available on Google Play, App Store, Huawei AppGallery, and Microsoft Store. Note that Plus500AE Ltd does not have a sales department or a call center. Plus500AE Ltd will never contact customers by phone with a request to deposit funds. Plus500AE Ltd does not offer investment advice to its clients.
All services are provided on an execution-only basis, and no communication should be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold, or sell any of the financial products issued by Plus500CY.