Personal Data Requests
As per the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have several rights regarding the way we store and process your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may submit a request below.
- Right of access – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you in our records including the purpose of processing your data, the type of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the data will be stored and additional rights available to you.
- Right to erasure – you can request to have your personal data erased from our records. Please note: this action cannot be reversed. Once completed, we will never be able to re-open your trading account. If you would like to become our customer again, you will have to undergo the full process of registering a new account.
- Right to rectification – you can request that we rectify any errors or inaccurate data we hold on you in our records.
- Right to restriction of / object to processing – you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – you can request to receive a copy of the personal data we hold on you and transmit it to a third party of your choice.